May 21, 2009

Blogger Not Letting Me Publish Comments!

Both Moggs Oceanlane and Deadlycodec have added comments in the past two days but I can't get Blogger to let me publish them! All I get is as error message:

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:

* Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
* Provide the following error code and additional information.

bX-p2ixs5
Additional information
blogID: 796214310334781259
host: www.blogger.com
uri: /moderate-comment.do


Bummer! The Blogger Support and Help Group offered suggestions but they didn't work. Double bummer!

And I mention this why? Well, seeing as a whine an awful lot about the horrors of censorship, my failing to publish comments might be interpreted as the very act I abhor. I keep telling my American colleagues that the First Amendment is one of the most beautiful constitutional additions to any constitution and that it is vitally important to protect it. So I'm doing my bit for democracy by at least proclaiming that I am not censoring stuff!

Of course, maybe it's a plot by the people at Blogger...

1 comment:

Moggs Oceanlane said...

I'm far too much of a fan girl to stomp off in a huff because a comment wasn't published... I was probably mumbling anyway. The thing I love about your blog, isn't my comments - it's your posts.