Apr 23, 2008

If the Shoe Fits...

My Treasure of the Metaverse, Mony Markova, is famous for being shoeless. It is her trademark. She needs no shoes to walk this strange land, she tells us all. But she will wear shoes if... and only if... she really, really likes them.

So kudos for the folks at Maitreya for creating some of the best damn footwear in Second Life. I saw a pair of the Slinky Stilletos some weeks back at a PR event promoted by my good friends Annette Wilder and Bibe Mayo of Wilder PR. Bibe was wearing a pair of the stilettos with purple. Awesome, I thought.

However, when I eventually visited the store and checked out the range, I fell in love with the red and black pair. The lining and the soles are in red, with gold tips on the heels. You also have the option of having the shoes "click" as you walk.

Stop by and explore - lots of goodies to buy!

Slurl: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Glam%20World%202/206/151/26

Maitreya Blog: http://sl-maitreya.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Mony said...

You are my SL !