Dec 8, 2008

Rebranding of SL on SL Redux

A couple of months back, I set up a new blog on WordPress called SL on SL Redux. This was to be a more or less carbon copy of SL on SL but using the WordPress platform, which appears to get hit more times by search engines.

I have now renamed it to SL on VL - Sigmund Leominster on Virtual Life. The content will now shift away from just Second Life but to other virtual life offerings. This will include virtual worlds, social networks, MMOGs, MMORPGs, and any other events that affect how people interact in the entire virtual universe.

SL on SL will continue to be my Second Life blog of choice but SL on VL will become much broader in its coverage. The point is to extend the Sigmund Leominster brand into more areas of the infosphere. I suspect it will have shorter commentaries and wider appeal.

We shall see.

2 comments:

Seikatsu Koba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seikatsu Koba said...

Let me try again ...

Cool! how do I subscribe to it? It doesn't have a little button, and I don't know how to add it to my reader anyother way.

I'm going to do the same for me :)