Jul 22, 2008

Valiant Menswear

Valiant menswear offers a cool selection of clothes from top to bottom. Most items are photorealistic and great for mix-and-match. I found a great look by having my Hoorenbeek gray jacket over Valiant's black shirt and vest combo. I bought three pieces for L$250 each; a pair of gray pants, a white shirts and gray vest combo, and the aforementioned black set.


Here I'm wearing the open-neck white shirt with a gray vest (waistcoat) paired with the Valiant gray trousers and finished with my Redgrave shoes. The shirt has prim cuffs and the pants have prim hems, which, as you can see, mimic a break in the cuff. Casual and smart with just a hint of formal - or at least the after-party tie-less kicking back attitude ;)

Valiant slurl: http://slurl.com/secondlife/StormWind/43/46/24

No comments: